Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Suffering from PHT!

Yes, PHT - NOT PMT!!!

So, what is PHT you ask? Well, according to MetroPlus which I was reading on Monday evening - it's Pre-Holiday Tension! It occurs when you're going away, and you know you have loads of work to finish before you go - so instead of winding down, you usually spend an average of seven hours extra in the office the week before you leave!

For those who read last Wednesday's post - you'll be pleased to know, that I had another white chocolate chip cookie (have you tried one yet?) and then went to church at lunchtime today! I realise that this has now been two weeks in a row - and usually happens on Wednesdays! Anyway - I can safely say that I will be doing something completely different next Wednesday!

I had to smile yesterday, when a friend said that last week's post (entitled 'Stressed!!!!!!') really encouraged them - because it showed that I'm normal!!! Well, maybe I should just clarify here, that yes, I'm normal (well, as normal as I'll ever be!!), life is not always perfect for me (is it for anyone?), and yes, I can get tired, stressed and hassled like every one of you reading this now (and if you don't - please tell me your secret)!

Anyway - I'm just thankful that God is perfect - and He never gets tired, stressed or hassled - and loves us with an eternal love!

Better go and finish that work now........

1 comment:

Nicole's Psalm said...

Because God is perfect therefore you are perfect Penny Amen!!!!!Nicole