Monday, March 14, 2005

I didn't break a leg....

Although I did have a few impressive and entertaining falls/crashes - but I guess that's what happens when you try something new .....for skiers - read that as: a black mogul field. For non-skiers - read that as: attempting to ski down a steep mountain too fast, over moguls (horrible bumps in the snow) whilst on a piste reserved for 'good skiers only'! Nuff said.......

Thanks to John F for top ski tips:
1. Ski tan is guaranteed in seconds at 60 mph, down 45 degree slope into a 50 knot wind.
2. Don't forget, 'Benzenees'.


I have a great ski tan (red face and white eyes), but won't be posting any pictures on here for you all to laugh at! (Unless of course, someone offers to pay me HUGE sums of money.....then I'd be up for negotiation!) :-)

My little blonde brain has had a busy day, learning about databases, servers, coding etc, and trying to work out the keys on a French keyboard - so I think it's an early night for me tonight.....

Bonne nuit!
Pen x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pen, great photos! I'll put in another £1!

p.s. nuit is a feminine noun, so it should be bonne nuit !

Penelope said...

Well - that's £2 then.....any more offers?

PS - bonne nuit now corrected (thanks Steve) - I was too tired to think properly!!

Nicole's Psalm said...

Your skiing holiday sounds smashing. It reminded me of my skiing holiday in Monte Campeone in Northern Italy