Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm off!

Well, temporarily...... tomorrow morning I leave for Paris, to meet up with my work colleagues, then we're heading off to the French Alps for a couple of days' skiing, and then I'll be working from our French office on Monday. Ah, I know it's tough, but someone's gotta do it!! Don't worry - I WILL be working, and if it makes you all feel better, it's MINUS 18C at the moment - so I'll be praying for the fire! :-)

What does this mean for you? Well, there won't be any blog posts for a couple of days (I've been good though - extra posts today!!) secondly, I won't be in church on Sunday - so will miss you all!

Better go and start practicing my French now....
Au revoir!
Pen x

PS - I hope to have at least one piece of cheesecake waiting for me upon my return! :-)

No comments: