Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Trip to Salisbury.....


Around the World in 80 Days.....Around the M25 in 5 Minutes.....

This year, I've done quite a few 'new things' - one of which was last Sunday, when I drove round the whole of the M25 in one day (I do lead an exciting life - honestly!) Want to experience it too? Click here to go round the whole M25 in 5 mins! (Dad, if you're reading this - I was not driving that fast)!

I should at this point, say that I do have a life, and was not doing this just for fun! Sunday evening I went to Salisbury for The Well - awesome meeting in the Guildhall [pictured] (and great to catch up with some of the India crowd)!!

Think the M25 is boring? Prefer a bus tour round London? If so, click here Ok.....I'm going to stop here, before I bore you with any more 'virtual tour' websites......

1 comment:

commentator33 said...

i like the M25 thing, very neat