Friday, December 17, 2004

It's Friday!

Yep - it's Friday again! Is it me, or do the weeks just seem to pass more quickly? This week has been busy at work - but I did get to have a four hour lunch yesterday (there are some perks to my job!) - although I did have to read up on FSA authorisation beforehand!!

It's also been an interesting week at work.....a colleague said the other day, that he'd been thinking about what I was going to do in Heaven all the time (when I get there).....mmmm....interesting....what DO you do for eternity? I could think of a few things.....

I was also told today that I shouldn't be quite so positive in the office(!) - and should try to avoid using the words: brilliant, amazing and fabulous - oh, and my weekends should become 'average' - not 'great'! Believe me, I've had enough 'average moments' in my life - and prefer to live it to the full (John 10:10). I'm not saying that life is continously rosy - because 'life' happens, but as a Christian, you know that in every storm, every trial, every situation and every joy - Jesus is there - and that's something to get excited about!

1 comment:

ginger luke said...

whole heartedly agree with you...about the last paragraph esp!