Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday....

Mmmm interesting morning at work today – told my Boss that I shared about India in Church yesterday, and after asking me what I had said, we got onto the subject of healing (amongst other things).

His comment at the end was (exact words), "why on earth are you wasting your time in software development when you could be used somewhere like India for a more worthwhile purpose?" I didn't think I was exactly 'wasting my time at work' - but I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind before (erm, that's missions work - not time-wasting)!!

Anyway - talking of India (of which I will be for quite a while yet!!), I'm still in the process of updating all the pictures on here! Thanks for your patience :-) Keep scrolling down, as I'm adding pictures daily, but want to try and keep them in some kind of order. I'm slowly making my way through the 300 or so which I have.....

For those who have just come across my blog (especially the Salisbury & Oz crowd) - a big welcome! (to the weird and wonderful world of Penster)!! All comments and suggestions welcome - so feel free to post your thoughts - or just say 'hello'!

Have a great week!

Pen x

1 comment:

PatK said...

Nice one with your boss Pen - ever get the feeling you might be being set up or something?

Great Pics - they're looking better every day.