Thursday, December 30, 2004

Prayer

I've been amazed (whilst watching the news over the past few days), just how many people have said that in the midst of the tragedy, when they didn't know what to do - they prayed.

Whilst looking at the BBC News website - I read an article about how blogs are aiding disaster recovery. The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami (The SEA-EAT blog for short) - news and information about resources, aid, donations and volunteer efforts.

We continue to pray for everyone affected across Asia and Africa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penelope Pitstop,

I found your profile on blogger.com a moment ago.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/3630288

You have an interesting profile. I am also a Christian living in Essex that has visited Africa and India.

How does one contact you?

Ric

Penelope said...

Hi Ric!
I don't post any personal information on this site (for obvious reasons).
Do you have a blog link?