Sunday, February 20, 2005

Learning to walk in wisdom....

On Friday I went to work, although I wasn't feeling well (the cough had developed into a full cold). At 3pm my Boss sent me home..... Thinking about it, I should have stayed at home on Friday - but I always seem to push myself too much when I'm not well, and only go home when I'm SENT home! I'm not sure why I do this, but I always have done - which is not always the best thing!

It's now Sunday night, and I'm at home, instead of at church. I realised last night, that sometimes I just have to walk in a little wisdom - even though it doesn't always come naturally! Oh, and guess what? God hasn't fallen off His Throne either!! :-)

Anyway, this afternoon, I watched a video of Suzette Hattingh preaching. One particular point from the video was realising that at the Cross, Jesus paid for our healing, as much as He paid for our salvation. There weren't two different prices which were paid - it was ONE price - for ALL. EVERYTHING was paid for, IN FULL, at the Cross - what a great thought for this week!

No comments: