Monday, February 07, 2005

Carried by the wind...


It was quite amazing to watch the gliders inflate, and then be carried by the wind.....

It made me think back to somewhere I used to work, when it wasn't always easy being a Christian in the workplace...... At lunchtimes, I used to go down to the water and pray - because I always found that it helped! I remember, day after day, watching the boats put up their sails, see the sails fill with wind - and then watch them go out to sea......carried by the wind - and set on course.

If this is all naturally possible, how much more amazing is it, when we let our lives be moved and carried by the Wind of the Spirit. What places does/will it carry us to? What experiences and views are there to be taken in along the way?

Is your sail up? Is it filled? What direction are you being carried in? Is your life set on course - God's course?

Ruach ~ the Hebrew word for breath, wind or Spirit of God! ...

No comments: