Thursday, August 04, 2005

Still on the Gold Coast....

Sorry for lack of posting this week....basically, I've been too busy!!!!!

On Wednesday mornings - I've been going to Generation Women (at Generation Church) - which has been great! I've met some great people over here, and although I've only met them a couple of times, it feels like we've known each other for ages!

Last week, I read 'Even Greater', by Reinhard Bonnke. If you haven't got a copy yet - get one, and read it....it's a fab book, and very inspiring!

Last Friday - went to Movieworld with my cousins' - and we spent most of the day on rollercoasters! Also made the mistake of going on the worst one, just after lunch....don't do it - it's not good!

Saturday - spent the day out on the boat!

Sunday - went to church again, with Samantha (Sam) and Brad - then had a BBQ at lunchtime, followed by some afternoon canoeing!

This would all sound (and look) a lot better with pics! I've just tried to load some on here (using my new memory key - which unfortunately, appears to be too fast for this PC) - so I'll work on it....

I'm heading North tomorrow...going to Toowoomba to visit Avril (my Mum's 2nd cousin!) and her husband Michael. Then we're travelling further on Saturday morning, to spend the weekend at their property. On Monday, I'll be spending most of the day travelling up to Maryborough to stay with my other Aunt for a week.

Watch this space....pics will follow!!

Miss y'all!
Pen xx

PS - Happy Birthday to Mrs T tomorrow!!

4 comments:

David (not Dave) said...

Hi
Thanks for your kind comments on my new blog. Not sure how it will develop - after all I can't keep losing weight and running faster and longer for ever!
Once I've worked out how, I will hopefully put a link to your Blog and other church members on mine - it's good to have a network of Eliminites on line.
Continue to have a great time down under!
Lots of blessings
David

PatK said...

Wonderful to hear your voice today, Gorgeous! Thanks for the call

Keep on having a geat time, and keep blogging

Where are the news pics you promised?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the 'Pen with Scooby-Doo' picture!

Nicole's Psalm said...

Good to hear you are doing so much and catching up with family and fellowship with other christians.