Monday, August 22, 2005

Next stop: New Zealand....

Time seems to be moving quickly (must be my age!!!).... I originally thought that I would be away for 6-8 weeks max - and my flight to Singapore was booked for today!

Slight change of plan(!) - I'm now flying out to NZ tomorrow (for a little while!), then will be heading back to the Gold Coast - then will seriously start thinking about heading home.....

By the way - my Oz mobile number won't work in NZ, so I'll be back on the UK one whilst I'm out there. I'll be checking my e-mails on a regular basis - so feel free to drop me a line at the usual address, or post a comment on here.

Great to catch up with church news over the weekend - sounds like you're having an awesome time!

I'll let you know if it's true about NZ having more sheep than people - watch this space for news!

Be blessed!!
Pen xx

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Enjoy NZ Penny. Is there nowhere you won't go? It must be totally awesome to just go for it in the way you have.

Love and blessings,

:-)

SArah

Anonymous said...

How about Antarctica next ?

Nicole's Psalm said...

Good to hear from you are having fun and time is going fast and no time to get bored. This weekend has been really hot and lovely blue sky. You would have had a tan.