Friday, July 01, 2005

Off to Oz!

Hi all!

Missing you all already! :-)

Well, I left work last Friday! It was kind of strange....different to leaving any other job I've had before..... I guess because I don't have another job to go to, and this really is a step of faith! All exciting stuff!!

You'd think with a week off work, I'd have nothing better to do than blog all day.... you couldn't be more wrong! It's been a busy week (believe it or not!)...got loads done.... Lead worship in London yesterday...and even there - God was still confirming His Word to me! PTL!!

I think I've covered everything on the 'to do' list - and have now just got to finish packing, go and meet a friend for coffee (tough life!) and then fly out tonight!

We arrive very early Sunday morning - and John did mention that we could go straight from the plane - to two morning services at Hillsong! I'd be up for it!! Conference starts Monday evening - and the days will be long (and busy) - so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me during conference week (although I will do my best to update you all!!) It's gonna be AWESOME!!! I'm signed up for the 'Evangelism' seminars (with Reinhard & others) - can't wait!

I've gotta go and start practicing my Aussie accent!

Keep in touch - and keep smiling! :-)

Pen xx

3 comments:

ginger luke said...

alright shiela! have a great time matey! keep us posted!

SarahB said...

Enjoy life down under. I am excited for you...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

:-)Sarah x

PatK said...

Please, please don't add worship lyrics to "Tie me kangaroo down, sport....."

Have a brill time, be blessed, sleep when you can, and don't get hitched to an Aussie.... we wnat you back!!

Love & hugs

Pat