Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tagged!

Well - apparently I've been 'tagged' twice - so thought I should think about responding..... Some people have put 10 things they LIKE doing - but others have put 10 things they LOVE....so, what's right?

Ok, so here is a very (and I mean VERY) quick list of 10, because I've just checked my PC - and I've been at work for 10 hrs, 39 mins and 4 seconds - which means that I need to go home!

1. Worshipping - and being in the presence of God. He is my All in all - and there's nothing quite like it!
2. Missions - any place, any time (especially open-air ones)
3. Listening to music - ALL the time(!) Mainly worship stuff.
4. Praying.
5. Galloping on a horse, across an open field (I've surprised some of you with that - haven't I?)
6. Starbucks (with latte, muffin & friends - old and new!)
7. Skiing (preferably with fresh snow - and the sun shining!)
8. Watching the sunrise.
9. Travelling.
9a. Being by the sea.
10. Church!
11. Reading
12. Blogging
13. Chocolate
14. Playing the keyboard (also applies to #1)
15. Finding the solution to formulas which I've been working on for hours (if not is null and <> d, then x, else y) you get the picture!

So, there you have it - and because I've been tagged twice, you get five bonus ones!

PS - I'm no longer the boss! My boss returned today, and the MD is over from Paris too - so I've been on my best behaviour (especially as we had an important meeting this afternoon)!! Ah, it was fun while it lasted....er, that's 'being the boss' - as opposed to the meeting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So have you just solved the formula that 15 = 10 ?