Sunday, June 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Blog!

My blog is offically one year old today! For someone who didn't think they had a lot to say(!!).....I'm amazed!

If you had told me last year, what I'd be doing a year later - I wouldn't have believed it! Life is certainly never dull....and who knows what I'll be writing NEXT June?! Watch this space!

I went to the opticians yesterday (had to get new glasses - as apparently my eyes have 'changed shape' - yes, I'd never heard of that either (apparently it's common in women)! I know SOME things change shape as you get older - but didn't think that eyes were one of them!). Anyway, I asked the girl on reception how she was....she then told me she was having a bad day - and said that I looked like I'd got the answer to 'the meaning of life'!! Personally, I just thought I was looking rather tired, but my reply was 'funny you should say that, because actually, yes.....'

It's been a fab weekend! Great service Saturday night and Sunday morning - with challenging words from Nigel Tween - absolutely great! Sunday night - great baptism service....finishing with 'Oh Happy Day'...and just because I like the song SO much: Oh Happy Day - the original! (Track 7) - enjoy!!

I'll leave you with two things from the archives:
Psalm 23
Faithful with much

Keep smiling!
Pen x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tis amazing how quickly a year can go by!

This time last year -was watching the football!

I've had 'oh happy day' in my head all day!

Keep blogging Penster!
Lisa

PatK said...

I know you're a little busy, Pen, but no blogging for this long? They must be running you ragged. Anyone would think you had a deadline or something...