Monday, July 05, 2004

The Weekend.....

It appears that one (and only one) person wants to know what I got up to at the w/end......so, just for you (you know who you are!) - Friday night, I decided to stay in (was supposed to be going out for a meal with people I used to work with, but after a rather long dental appt, comprising of four injections, three x-rays, one impression & one temporary crown(!) - food was the last thing on my mind....unlikely, I know, but trust me - it's true!)

Saturday...I went to SOLID with Jo (for more info about this check out SOLID 2004 on Phil's blog or Ann's blog here). We met up with Phil & Jan, Anna (in fact - quite a large proportion of the Loose family) - which was cool! Phil and the NC band did a fab worship slot in the evening (fast 'n loud) - and it was great to see the youth from church really getting into it! Oh, and it was great to see Phil leading worship in a t-shirt with PINK LACE on the sleeves (kindly made for him by some of the girls there)!

Sunday - led worship at church in the morning, then went out for lunch.....and spent the rest of the day in Chelmsford incl church in the eve.
Church was awesome - great messages preached yesterday.....it's exciting! :-)

This morning I woke up at 5am....so may have an early night tonight (for early - that means before midnight!) My diary is remarkably clear this week - I guess that leaves time for the ironing (which on my calculations - hasn't been done for about 3 wks!).....

Adios hasta manana!

No comments: