Thursday, July 01, 2004

It's Thursday (again) - and it's getting late....

......and I'm still at work. Anyway.....this week has been a little eventful (both for the car - and for me) as we have been suffering from a little problem.....too much oil (good for me(!), bad for the car - lots of smoke and burning smells)! Anyway....my Dad is fab - he fixed the car last night, so all is well :-) PTL!

I have another dental appt first thing tomorrow....root canal treatment (the best!) Hopefully that's then it for a while....

At church a few weeks ago - I picked up a couple of booklets 'Big Questions About God and You'....my Boss has just told me that we're going to be discussing this over lunch tomorrow (all four of us) - so it's going to be interesting!! They have so many questions....I don't know all the answers, but I know One that does! Please pray for this - thanks!

No comments: