Friday, June 25, 2004

Wahey - it's Friday!

Today is going well - trains were on time (probably the first time this week), and when I arrived at Liv St, there were some guys giving out free bags (for women only - always intriguing)....the bag contained a few interesting things...an elderflower drink, a Kellogg's 'Elevenses' thing (which incidently I ate at 10.30am), a packet of iced coffee mix(?), some mints, Kleenex wipes, 2x moisturiser and a Fisherman's Friend! What more could a girl possibly ask for at 8.40am on a Friday morning?!!!

This was then followed by a sausage and egg McMuffin (we all decided to have McDs at work)! On Fridays, as a rule, we all eat a lot. In fact, most days really - but especially on Fridays. Oh - wouldn't want to forget the latte on the way to work too (and the free biscuit that came with it)!

I've just finished a chicken salad thing, prawn crackers, chocolate muffin dessert and some mango juice! Did I mention that we all have lunch in the office on Fridays? We usually eat and discuss 'religion' or 'politics' (or try and find a bizarre website somewhere!)

Tonight, I will start my diet(!) (so that I can fit into my dress tomorrow night!) I have a posh party to go to - so will have to be on my best behaviour!!! (I am about to start practicing!)

Sunday is going to be busy - but fun.....Sunday am (playing keyboard at church) - Phil & Jan's last 'official' Sunday, then we're having a picnic in Oaklands Park (the whole church!) - then I'm leading worship in the evening....oh, and Bee's coming back from Hungary - yay!

No comments: