Thursday, June 24, 2004

Thursday already?!

I can't believe that it's Thursday already!

It's been a busy week....I moved out last night (only temporarily)... Avril (from Australia) is staying with us, so I'm at my Grandparents' for a couple of days (which makes a nice change - except that next door's dog woke me up at 5.30am today!!) It was strange, because I forgot where I was - and thought it was Meg barking (although it didn't even sound like her!)

Anyway....talking of dogs, I'm dog sitting tonight for 'The Megster'! Just the two of us (and no football either!) I also have a date....exciting I know.....wait for it....with the ironing board! I certainly live life on the edge!..... on the edge of what - I don't know?!

Well, for all the footie fans, enjoy the game tonight!

Adios, hasta manana!

No comments: