Monday, June 21, 2004

Monday, Monday....

....so good to me (as the song goes!)

Well....Friday night was great! Went to Lorraine's and met loads of people from Kingsland Church in Colchester. Some of them might visit Elim sometime - so that'll be cool!

Saturday - had to give the evening a miss.....too much drilling at the dentist to even THINK about indulging myself in loads of desserts....definitely another time though!

Sunday...Father's Day! Had lunch at Mum & Dad's with Grandparents...Dad decided to go with a French theme, so we had home-made Tartiflette (trad French dish). It was also Fiona's b'day - so we went out for coffee after church in the evening....

Also managed to finish book 9 of the Left Behind series....I'm now a bit tired though, as I read 107 pages of book 10 over the weekend!! Just couldn't put it down!

Just deciding what to have for lunch....also thinking that I should be good, as I've got to fit into my dress on Saturday night...!

No comments: