Thursday, June 17, 2004

Evangelism on the streets....

I've been thinking about evangelism for a while now.....about 'walking the talk' and 'living the life'.....actually taking it out there - to the people who need to hear about Jesus!

Food for thought.....Just who is Jesus? How is He relevant for you 2day? WWJD 'n all that.....What WOULD Jesus Do if He was in our situation??? Something to think about....

I'm still in the office - but think I'll go home now and avoid the mad rush when the footie ends.....

Ciao

1 comment:

commentator33 said...

i think you should go 4 it!
we should all be evangelising and living out our faith 247
sometimes i get home from school and think:
I had a good day 2day - praise to God - but maybe i wasn't quite as radical about Jesus as i should have been. evangelism shouldn't be a chore it should be something we're all burning to do.
Jeremiah talk about how he tried to keep God's word lock up inside of him but it was like a fire in his bones and he could not hold back from telling people God's message.
Ok so he was a prophet and we might not all be prophets but we should pray that God gives us his heart for other people. I wanna be desperate to do His will. Sold out to God not to myself

God bless - check out my blog, i left the web address for it on one of the other comments on your page.