Monday, August 02, 2004

A blonde moment....

I thought I should share this.....Friday evening I left the office (very late!) - and checked the trains on the web before leaving. I got to the station - and jumped on the right train (leaving at the right time anyway) - and didn't think much about which platform it went from.....engrossed in my reading, I looked out of the window 40 minutes later (expecting to be nearly home) - and realised I was in WICKFORD!!!!

Oh yes, sad but true, this was a true 'blonde moment'!!! I was not only on the wrong train - but the wrong line - going in completely the wrong direction! I then had to get a train back to Shenfield, and then catch another one to get home.

What a muppet! So.....if you're thinking of catching a train, I'd like to offer the following advice: DON'T jump on random trains!!!

Just thought I'd share that......ok, you can stop laughing now....it wasn't that funny!

1 comment:

ginger luke said...

hehe.....one of my brothers friends asked fr a ticket to liverpool street, and oblivious to the fact that teh ticket person had misheard, and given him a ticket to liverpool, he boarded teh train, and fell asleep....only to wake up about hours later in liverpool! now thats a muppet!