Wednesday, August 18, 2004

America here I come......

Well....it's been a bit of quiet week on the blog (my apologies for that!) I'm still recovering from last week (had three clients in for four hours of training - which took a lot of preparation!). Anyway - that's done now, PTL!

Other news....today I've booked my flight to America (it's amazing what good deals you can get - if you offer to fly as cargo!) Ok, ok, so I'm joking! I'm flying out to visit Maggie (in Minnesota) in October.......so, if anyone has any language tapes - 'American for Beginners' kind of thing - then do let me know (I need to 'perfect' the accent before I get there!!)

Tonight I'm meeting my friend Jess (who I used to work with) - and we're going out for a meal which will be nice (but not QUITE as nice as visiting The Ritz this afternoon [Jo, Tony & Brenda] - hope you have a great time!)

2 comments:

PM Summer said...

Enjoy your stay. October in Minnesota... just before the snow! God's Peace and Blessings on your trip.

Kate said...

Well, I don't know who you are but you commented on my blog so I thought I would read yours.

I hope you have fun in America (where I live). You will love Minnesota in October. I was there in the month of Jan. and it was a bit too cold but still wonderful. I was also just there in July. My family vacations there every year to "get away from it all." Thank you for your prayers. Our little Tanner is precious and we love him so much. Truly a gift from God!!

Blessings,
Kate