Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Starbucks 'n other things....

Just thought I'd let you know that I checked out the re-furbished Starbucks today (and their new range of muffins!!) - definitely worth a visit (or 6)!

I went to see Jo's new flat last night - very exciting it was too (and a good supply of coffee and cakes)!

Not that I'm overly concerned about coffee and cakes you realise.....

Anyway....I'm off to CRE tomorrow (Christian Resource Exhibition). First stop I think will be the 'African Praise Church Vestments' stand, to see if they have any suitable 'Youth Pastor' wear. As long as it comes in pink - I'm happy!!

Thursday afternoon is the funeral - so would value your prayers!

Friday I'll be back at work - ready for youth - yay!! By the way: if anyone from the youth band (who played in church on Sunday night) is reading - you guys were awesome!!

Have a good week all!!
Pen x

3 comments:

SarahB said...

Really glad that you are settling well into your new job, Penny. I will be thinking and praying for you on Thursday.

Godbless,

Sarah

Mini Gibley said...

chz i think we were awesome too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope all went well on thursday.

You are so in my prayers

Cxxx