Saturday, April 01, 2006

Surprises......

I've had a couple of surprises this week! Today was a good surprise.....I went to Heathrow Airport (I was missing the place - ha ha!) to pick up my Aunt who was flying in from Australia. My Aunt walked through with my cousin Lynette, and I had no idea she was coming over as well, so that was a nice surprise!

My other surprise was yesterday - when I took my car to the garage.... I'd figured the tracking was out a little, so thought I'd better get it checked out. To cut a long story short (a first for me) it was an expensive surprise! My almost new front tyres have to be replaced - as my tracking has been WAY out. I also need new wishbone bushes, and some other boring stuff done (such an exciting thing for a girl to spend her money on - not!!!)

Anyone else had a surprise recently??
Answers on a postcard, or post a comment!

No comments: