Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Quick hello!

Hi!

Just a quick hello from me (so I don't get hassle from fellow bloggers :-)!) It's been a busy few weeks.....work's been great - but busy! It's sooooo different to what I was doing before, I can't even begin to tell you.....I'll try and elaborate on here sometime!

In the last week, me and my little car have spent some quality time together, covering approx 700 miles in one week! Last Tuesday, I went to Folkestone for Caroline's surprise 30th birthday party - it was a great evening - and fab to catch up with friends again. Came back on Wednesday, and then worked Thursday, and had my first sleep in! Thankfully the YP were fairly well behaved (and I got 5hrs sleep), and then drove up to Birmingham Friday morning, to see friends from Voice in the City. Had a great evening with Joylyn, and had some interesting discussions about toilets (you have to have been on a mission trip to appreciate the conversation!! - and no, I won't be elaborating here!)

Got back home v.late Friday evening - then worked on Saturday (and got paid to go out for a Chinese meal.....sometimes my job's really tough!!) Led worship Sunday morning and evening, then it was back to work yesterday - and I'm not due a day off for 9 days - so don't expect too much blogging! I've got some great pics though, which I'll try and post on here soon.

Keep smiling! :-)
Be blessed!
Pen xx

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Always interested in what happens in Pensterworld!!

Glad that you are managing to get the work life balance right...

God bless,

Sarah:-)

Tracie said...

Hi Penny
Glad life's good - busy bee as ever !!
God Bless you from Tracie