Saturday, February 18, 2006

Change

Last week I took the plunge......I finally upgraded my phone (not only did I get a new phone - but 10% off my line rental AND £20 back - bargain!!) The only problem was, that I was changing from a Nokia to a Sony Ericsson. I had the big deliberation in the shop - do I keep with what I know (ie Nokia, because I've had them for years) - or do I take the plunge, and get to grips with a completely different phone?! After about 4hrs - I finally decided to go a bit mad and got the Sony. It's taken me a week to get used to the space bar being in the wrong place (for texting) - amongst other things! However, this little nifty thing does just about everything (except make coffee!) and I'm now in the process of downloading music to it - so that I can have 'Oh Happy Day' as my ringtone, or the guitar riff from the start of 'What the World Will Never Take' on the latest Hillsong album.

All in all, it was a good change!

It also made me think about changes in our lives.....sometimes, it's easier to stick with what we know and feel comfortable with, rather than trying something new (which actually might be better than what we had before). Pat K preached a really good message on 'Change' recently. If you want to borrow the CD, let me know.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Pen :-)

PS: If anyone's got time to explain the rules of golf to me, it would make the golf game on here a lot better! I have no idea!

1 comment:

Nicole's Psalm said...

A new phone it must have cost a lot to have that kind of discount. i like the challenging thought.