Wednesday, December 14, 2005


If your name's Penelope, and you have a 'P' themed party - I guess there's only one person you can really go as...... Penelope Pitstop!!

Thanks to EVERYONE for such a great effort on the night (in every way!). Also, huge thanks to those who made a donation to the Childrens Home in Madurai, India. A fantastic amount of £186 is on its way to the children via Child-Link (just in time for Christmas!).
From me, and the children - Thank YOU for your generosity!!!!

Also, a massive thank you to Robyn, Caroline and Jo for everything - you girls are stars!! Also - thanks to Matt for the music, Tom for these photos (double click to enlarge), and to everyone else who helped on the night (you know who you are)!
You guys are awesome!
Pen xx

2 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun evening, the pictures are great, your costume was brill!
take care Penny and enjoy your new job!

SarahB said...

It was a great night. I cannot recall when I have laughed at so many people I didn't quite recognise...

I am a former manual handling trainer so just know the exquisite heights to which you have ascended!

Congratulations and every success in the new job.