Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Feeling the heat in Singapore

Yesterday was 35C and 86% humidity - it was hot, almost too hot! I've also experienced a Singaporean thunderstorm - which makes the ones back home look (and sound) like nothing!

Pics will follow shortly (also more pics of NZ and Oz too). In answer to the previous questions....yes, you guessed right (re: NZ pic.... and more pics will follow soonish) - and the reason for the different cameras, is that mine is suffering from over-use and has decided not to focus on anything for the time being!!

I've lost count of the times I've packed/unpacked over the last few months, but today is the last time (before heading home tomorrow). It's been an amazing couple of months (and huge thanks to friends and family who've put me up over that time - or should I say 'put up with me'! - you're all fabulous! In some ways it seems as though I've been away for ages, and in other ways, it seems only a short while.

I've also had a great time in Singapore - seeing the sights, and catching up with a couple of friends.

I'm excited to be heading home - and look forward to catching up with everyone!

See ya soon....
Pen x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pen!

Hope you had good trip back lah.

It was lovely to catch up with you in Singapore, and yes I did get your email from 35,000 feet!