Monday, September 12, 2005

I've joined a choir!!!

Sistas Conference is coming up - and Bron and I have signed up for the choir!! Last Thursday, 170 of us got together for a 3hr rehearsal, followed by another one on Saturday. We learnt 15 songs.... and I now have to memorise all of the words by this Thursday! If you sing in the choir on Sundays - you have to be there at 6.45am...awesome!

Probably time to stop blogging, and start learning the words....

It also meant that I HAD to do a spot of shopping(!), as we have to be colour co-ordinated. You can imagine that this was quite a hardship! I'm singing alto, but changing to soprano Saturday night - because the sopranos get to wear pink that night, and I couldn't miss an opportunity like that!! One thing I've learnt....always travel with a pink shirt - you just never know when you might need it! :-)

The church here is awesome! They've also got a Roland RD-700 and Korg Triton (the same keyboards as we have at Elim!)....how cool is that!?!

La la la....

2 comments:

Penelope said...

See below......
I take my sheep counting VERY seriously!!
:-)

SarahB said...

Hi Pen,

Really glad you are in the choir. You are obviously meant to be there.

Glad you had the chance to take a break from your sheep counting to go shopping.

Think pink...

:-)

Sarah