Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What's happening??

**Delirious** in Ipswich - Sunday 26th June 6-10pm.
Yes, I want to go - and think it's a good idea to get a ticket before they all sell out!

**Suzette Hattingh** in London (Catford) - Thursday 30th June

**Joyce Meyer** in London - Thurs & Fri 25th & 26th August

Life's rather busy - but there's still time for a quick blog post. Life continues to be interesting......our conversation over lunch on Friday (in the office) - was 'the difference between witch doctors and Pastors' - oh, and we even got onto the subject of 'the gifts of the Spirit'!! Yes - honestly! It amazes me sometimes - it really does!

Today I went to church at lunchtime - and the message was about healing...which I was asked about when I got back to the office. My Boss asked why healings aren't televised, and why we don't send Christians to Doctors' surgeries etc to pray for people!! I'm just praying that the next person they employ, will be able to answer their questions better than I can!

Want to hear today's message?? Yes, I'd love too/Maybe another time.

This afternoon, I had a call from the 'Fraud Squad' (I know what you're thinking!) - apparently someone's been arrested, and found with hundreds of credit card details on them - including mine, so I had to sort that out! Never a dull moment in the life of Penster!

My new passport has arrived - so I'm definitely going to Oz. I had to get our Pastor to verify the photo - as fellow band members decided that I have changed CONSIDERABLY over the last 10 years - and had a good laugh too! (Thanks guys!) The difficulty I had, was trying not to smile (it's not allowed on new photos) - and trying to be serious (when told too) is NOT one of my strong points!

Flight is booked too, so I'll be leaving on 1st July. It is quite literally a case of 'I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...' However, I will be back (contrary to popular belief!) And....this weekend I'm going to buy a laptop - just so I can blog whilst I'm away (how sad am I?)! Someone suggested that I should get each person who reads my blog to donate £1 towards it!?! Don't worry, I wouldn't make you do that.....maybe £10 instead!! :-)

It's turning into a long post - so I'll sign off now! I'm still trying to master the art of writing short e-mails and blog posts!!

Adiós, hasta mañana! //(*_*)\\

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Judging by the response I've had - I don't think anyone's read it!!
:-)