Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Update.....

I'm still working through the pictures of Indonesia - so thanks for your patience!!

I'll also be talking about the trip, this Friday evening (8pm) at a church near me. So, if anyone's interested, let me know and I'll post more details on here!

So - what's my news?
Well....last week I handed in my notice at work, and am planning to head out to Australia at the beginning of July! Current plans include the Hillsong Conference in Sydney (it's gonna be huge!), then I'll head up North to Brisbane/Gold Coast area for a month or so, then possibly NZ, then Singapore, then home!

I knew things were going to change this year - just didn't realise quite how much!! Anyway - I definitely feel that this is living life 'on the edge' a bit more......! At the moment, it almost feels like I'm about to 'fall off the edge' - but feel it's the right thing to do. Life is certainly interesting!

After that.....who knows? I certainly don't!!

5 comments:

SarahB said...

Penny,

What a witness you are. A real step of faith and just know that God will be able to use you dynamically.

With love,

:-)

Sarah

PS - Looks like blondes have more fun!!

SarahB said...

Penny,

What a witness you are. A real step of faith and just know that God will be able to use you dynamically.

With love,

:-)

Sarah

PS - Looks like blondes have more fun!!

Nicole's Psalm said...

I've just read about serving others instead of being served. It's about the people we serve. I'm sure that's what God's heart and preparation for you is ' a heart to serve others ' Selfish ly we'll miss your leading of worship. Keep us posted for intercessory prayer. Definitely not gossip is the aim. Nicole

Anonymous said...

How cool will that be!!! Or should I say hot!?!

I have a load of relatives in Auckland in New Zealand, who are Christians! Mum's side of the family, so very mad! At one house they have a dog (bit like yours) which only runs after the ball when you count the books of the bible and get to Leviticus! So if you get around there at any point..let me know! I'm sure you are gonna have a fantastic time and God has cool plans for you during that time. You make sure you stay in touch though! Will miss you heaps! Lead worship via satellite link! ha ha hummm time difference would be interesting!

PatK said...

I guess you won't be around for 9th July after all... but our loss is Aussie's gain, princess...

Exciting to think that God has already planned all this in advance, and as you move into this new chapter, "all things are possible...."

I think Lisa's onto something...maybe we could get John or Phil to do the worship link-up via satellite...

Love you loads

Pat