Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Adios!

Well.....the work all got done - finally!! I stayed tonight to finish a few bits off - but then we lost our connection at work, so I had no alternative but to go home (PTL!)

I spoke to Maggie last night - I don't know what's planned (apart from visiting the 'Mall of America' and Starbucks!) - but we're off to a Bible Study tomorrow night (1/2 hr after I land) - sounds great (especially as it'll be approx 2am here)!

I'm off to pack my thermals now (I've heard it's not too hot out there).....

Have a great week!!!
See ya soon...
Pen x

1 comment:

commentator33 said...

have a great time Penny
Tell Maggie hi
Great thoughts as well on the blog,
God is so Holy and special. And it is so great when He meets with people lke He did on Sunday.

See you sometime soon
shasa