Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Time for an update!!

I thought it was about time I updated my blog a bit!!

Since my last post, we've had the Youth Weekend Away (35 or so of us from church). It was tca (totally cool & awesome!). I've also been re-vamping the Elim Youth website - and putting pics etc on there.

What else? I went to Nantwich to spend a few days at Bible College (which was great).

I also went to hear LZ7 recently. Here's a pic of me and Lindz West (btw - he's very tall - I haven't shrunk!). If you haven't heard their music - check it out here

The Youth have been busy preparing for the youth service which we had at the end of November in church. What a fab evening! They were totally awesome!! Great meeting!



I went to Lille (France) the other week to the Christmas market. Here are some pics of the day! My passport was a bit shocked I think....it hadn't been out of the UK since January!!!

What else? I've recently celebrated another birthday!

Sunday was great - 80 of us went to visit Hillsong Church in London! We had a great day out - and I was just very relieved that we didn't lose anyone!!



We've also had a bit of a move round in the office - so I've moved my 'stuff' to a new desk (which judging by the pics you will understand this was no small [or quick] task!) The pink fluffy lights were only temporary (honestly) - and I'm pleased to report that my desk is looking a lot tidier, and professional(!!) now (ha ha!)

Well, that's about it for now.....more soon (maybe!) In the meantime, Christmas is coming which means it's time for me to have a run through all the Christmas carols - as I'm playing on Christmas Eve.

Have a great week everyone!! :-)

2 comments:

Mini Gibley said...

Sounds like you've been very busy!!
Keep up the good work!
God Bless

Rae

h a n n a h * said...

Nah your desk still isnt tidy lol. Your great at this youth pastor job and congrats on your new one and have a great rest of your time off see you in 2007 :D God Bless Hannah xxxx