Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Diary Entry: Tuesday 8th February 2005....
.....It's strange - I really don't know what God has got planned - but really believe that this year could be a year of change!

When I read that the other night, I laughed, and laughed - and laughed!!! For those that know me, and for those that read my blog - you'll know what I'm on about! It's certainly been a year of change - in SO many ways!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway - our thoughts turn now to 2006!!!
Have a fantastic 2006 - and a Happy New Year to you all!!

To have an excellent life,
stive for an excellent year.
Within that year,
strive for an excellent month,
and within that month,
strive for an excellent day!


Fix your thoughts on what is true and honourable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Philippians 4:6


Pen x

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm trying ! - So they tell me !!!

PatK said...

Wonder what your diary will show by the end of this year??!

See you on the weekend
Pat