Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hi from Singapore!

Well....got here safely, after an eventful flight! Probably the most turbulence I've ever experienced - and enough for in-flight service to be temporarily discontinued!! Anyway....I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted, but arrived here safely - PTL!!

I arrived at the hotel and met up with Roz. We arrived within 30 seconds of each other - which was quite amazing, considering I was coming from UK and she was arriving from Malaysia.

I've just had breakfast in Starbucks (apparently it helps with jet-lag!) :-) I've got about an hour now until the flight leaves for Manila, then we've got a 5hr bus trip North, where we will stay for two weeks on the main island. Then....it's a 20hr ferry trip to Cebu, for another week.

Sounds like an adventure......

Will try and keep blog updated, but have no idea whether I'll have internet access there.

More soon....

Pen x :-)

3 comments:

Helen said...

What a long journey, I think I would be sick all that travelling! Have fun see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Have a blast in the Philipines!!!

Nicole's Psalm said...

Have fun and fellowship and many divine appointments. praying for you.